Review: FreezeFrame RevitalEyes


I've been curious about FreezeFrame for the longest time, so imagine my excitement when I was given the chance to try out some of their products! I've been using one of their most popular products, the FreezeFrame RevitalEyes, and I'm ready to chat about it!


What does this little tube promise to deliver? This claims to do three things with three different peptide technologies:
1) reduces puffiness and eye droops
2) decreases dark circles
3) relaxes expression wrinkles

Outlandish madness, or true claims? You're going to have to keep reading to find out!


This comes in a clean white tube that has a pump, which makes it easy to get the product out, and at exactly the right amount for both eyes. The cap is purple and clicks in place easily. The product itself is clear, and feels a little cool on the skin. Once tapped onto the skin, it gets absorbed relatively easily.

It's easy to see why this amazing product is the best selling eye treatment in Australia, given that it does what it says it would! Aside from the tri-peptide technology that combats the three problems noted above, it also contains hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, which are designed to give a moisture boost and brighten the skin respectively. This doesn't just give immediate results - it helps to improve the skin under the eyes over time.


I've been using this steadily for about a month now, and I'm psyched to report that this works incredibly well on me! I have to say, I believe the hype now, because my dark circles are less noticeable, and it certainly isn't because I've been getting more sleep. Also, the little wrinkles that I usually find around the eyes are much less obvious than before - definitely a bonus! I'm really happy with this eye treatment, and I'll defnitely be getting a back up of this!

This tube of loveliness retails for $69 for 15 ml, and can be found at Priceline, both in store and online.


I'm also really excited about trying out their BB Blur! This comes out white, but adjusts to the skin tone - I can't wait to see how this turns out on me!

Have you tried an FreezeFrame products before? What's your favourite?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts