Review: Esmi Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum


Esmi is a brand that was totally new to me until a few weeks ago - I didn't know about this brand until I was contacted about trying them, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about them!

First off, Esmi is an Australian made brand that is cruelty free and vegan, as well as paraben free. I have been trying out their Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum religiously for the last few weeks, and I'm ready to have a chat about it!


This comes in a beautiful glass bottle that has a dropper, which enables the user to get the product out in a hygienic manner. The bottle also has a really clever design, in that it has a little dip right at the bottom, so that you can get every last drop of it. I'm actually quite impressed by the suction, given that the product itself is actually rather thick. I love that the product is a beautiful blue, and that the serum, while viscous, spreads easily on the skin, and is absorbed quite nicely.

This serum contains:
1) Niacinimide
2) Hyaluronic Acid
3) Aloe Vera
4) Allantoin
These all come together to help restore, hydrate and protect the skin. I love that my skin feels really smooth, and hydrated, after using it.


This retails for $65 for 30 ml and you can find out more about Esmi over here. I'm looking forward to trying their Nourishing Oil next! Have you had the chance to try any Esmi products? What would you like to try?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts