Review: Beauty by Nicholas Foundation No More


Beauty by Nicholas is a brand that may seem unfamiliar to people, and that is because they only launched in Priceline in May of this year! And they aren't just about foundations - they also have a range of skincare, which I would love to explore! But I don't want to be sidetracked by talk of skincare, so let's just dive in and chat about the Foundation No More!


Before

This promises to cover, hydrate, protect and perfect the skin. What's really great about this is that this isn't just a cosmetic product, this also has technology that is meant to improve your skin over time. The other amazing thing about it is that it also contains SPF 30, which is super appropriate for daytime wear! 

After

The packaging is a silver tube with a cap that you can remove, and a pump for the delivery of the product. The foundation itself comes in three shades - light, medium and tan, and I seem to hover between light and medium at times, leaning more towards medium. I find that this blends out on the skin nicely, and that I don't find it to transfer or rub off onto material - a definite bonus for someone who has to wear a white coat at work at all times!

This definitely gives me a full coverage, with a satin/matte type finish that looks really smooth and I adore that this doesn't cake or crease - I love that about this! Additionally, this doesn't feel heavy on the skin, another thing that I love about it!


This retails for $39.99, and you can find it online, or at Priceline. They don't just do foundation either - they also have a whole range of skincare! 

Have you heard of Beauty by Nicholas? Would you try this?

*This was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Loving this too TP! I haven't been able to buy ITCosmetics CC Cream for months as Sephora is seemingly forever out of stock, but this is a worthy substitute for less $$$, being able to buy it Priceline is SUCH a bonus, and medium is perfect for my skintone ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I will have to keep my eye out for it when I go into Priceline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this at the BH birthday party in Light, but I think it was too dark for me sadly. (I also got a Tan one in my goody bag, lol.) If they had one in a Fair/lighter shade, I'd have been all over it. I did pick up the Eye Alchemy for myself though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts