Review: Bioderma Photoderm BB Cream


Oh Bioderma, you've done it again! I'll be honest, there is very little that Bioderma does that I'm unimpressed by, and thanks to them, I have found my new Summer make up staple - the Bioderma Photoderm BB Cream!

Bioderma's latest release will have you leaving the house with sheer coverage that stays on, while protecting you from the harmful rays of the sun. The Cellular Bioprotection patent works hard - it evens out skintone while battling premature ageing, not to mention protect the skin's cell and DNA (because tanning actually does damage DNA - there's no such thing as truly safe tanning, I'm telling you!)


This comes in two shades - light and golden - and golden is amazing on my already darker thanks to going to the States in the Summer skin tone, while light is appropriate for the Winter version of me. The fluid is thin, and melts into the skin easily. This also dries down nicely, giving me a sheer, and somewhat matte finish, which can be manipulated easily into a dewy type finish by having a brightening primer underneath it. 

It comes in a 40 ml tube with a screw cap and a small spout, which means that you can control the amount of product that you need to get out of it. My favourite part of this? The SPF 50+ aspect of this skincare/makeup product! 


I trialled this for a week in hot, muggy Singapore. and I was really impressed with how well it wore on my skin, and that it didn't flake off, streak, or look cakey at all. This product doesn't just look good on the skin, it's also good for the skin. I'm loving this, and I can see it sticking around this Summer as a regular in my rotation of bases!

It retails for $36.99 and you can find it online at Adore Beauty, and here.

What's your favourite Bioderma product? Do you switch up your coverage for different seasons?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts