Review: LBDO Essensual Vibe

 

It's January, so naturally, you must be soaking up some sun at your latest outdoor gathering, tapping into some good vibes while toasting your friends as the BBQ sizzles with enthusiasm in the background - right? WRONG. If you're anything like me, you're probably struggling to keep your head above water at the moment. Work is currently intense and busy (shout out to my babes working in emergency right now with the nationwide shortage on anti tick serum!), and every new day brings a set of exciting and totally mind blowing issues. Welcome to Summer.

 

So, in that case, how would you manage your stress? Well, friend, that's why we're here today, and we're going to talk about one of the most effective stress relievers around, and that is the LBDO Essensual Vibe! You may remember the brand from my previous post, which you find over here. As a quick recap, LBDO was founded by a Melbourne based mega babe, which makes one of the most delicious vibes I've ever had the chance to try out, which is what you're going to hear about today!

 

What do you need to know about the Essensual Vibe? This is an external vibrator that's made of the highest quality medical grade silicone, and it is a lot of things, including USB rechargeable, waterproof, as well as soft of volume and touch, and as boasted on the page (which is also, incidentally, true), ergonomic. I can't say that the last bit ever really factored into my purchasing pros and cons list, but it's actually a really clever design! 

 

What else do you need to know about this? This has a total of six vibrations - low, medium, high, pulse, wave and tease, and it is phthalate and latex-free. It also comes in a canvas storage pouch, so that it can stay dust free and ready for play the next time you're reaching for it. I love that the teardrop shape and soft material of the Essensual Vibe leans into the curves of my body, and that it's silky on my skin, and can also be redirected for maximum effect.

 

I really love this, and how well it works for me. It's easy to use, not at all tricky to maneuver, and ultimately allows me to reach my goal within minutes.. The only thing is that this can be a little big for use when I'm not on my own, but not so much that you'd give up on using it. That said, I do prefer it for my solo mind explosions, and I love that it isn't particularly loud either. It is available in three colours and it can be found both online at their website, and other retailers, like Adore Beauty, for $149.95. Start this year strong, and treat yourself to a LBDO Essensual Vibe!

*This was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts