Review: Mesoestetic Skin Balance

 

I love that when it comes to skincare, every product has a specific thing that it does. You know, like how sunscreen protects your skin from the harmful effects of those UVA and UVB rays, and how facial oils are designed to help moisturise the skin and eye creams target fine lines and/or dark circles. I love how serums are there for the added boost of something, and I especially love that you can choose one according to whatever problem you're looking to target. It's like picking the right soldiers to fight the battle against the issues that you have.

 

I love that you can also pick it to help manage pre-existing problems, and Mesoestetic's Sensitive Skin Solutions is one such range that is designed to look after skin that is sensitive and sensitised. It's formulated to help treat the signs of permanent and temporary skin sensitivity, while also helping to restore skin balance and improve skin tolerance. Skin Balance, which is new to the range, helps to enhance the balance of the skin microbiota. while also strengthening the skin's barrier and function.

 

This is also steeped in antioxidants, protecting the skin against the harsh effects of daily aggressors and environmental contaminants. Additionally, this is also designed to help soothe the skin, reducing redness and skin irritation. It does this with great ingredients, such as aloe vera, calendula extracts and panthenol. This serum comes in a glass frosted bottle with a dropper applicator that does a good job of getting out a nice amount each time.

 

The serum has a light, lovely texture that gets absorbed really quickly, and I love how light it is on the skin. As a skincare product that is more for maintenance and keeping the skin under control and in check, I didn't expect to see a lot of results with this. That said, I'm finding less irritation to my skin at the moment, and as someone who has the occasional eczema flare up, with friends that are currently battling quite bad bouts of it, I feel like this is quite possibly helping my skin.

 

I'm going to use this in conjunction with a different serum, so that I can use this to help protect my skin and improve the barrier, while utilising a different product for the active ingredient to target my skin concerns. This retails for $169, and you can find it at various retailers, including online at Adore Beauty. What is your favourite Mesoestetic product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts