Review: Lancome Fix It Forget It Setting Spray

If there is one thing that I always end with when I'm doing my makeup, whether I'm on the road or touching up at home just before I leave, my final touch always has to be my setting spray, right after I use powder to stop everything from moving around. The setting spray is the one thing that seal it all in, and allows me to get through the day with confidence 

 

This is also one product where I found a holy grail, two, in fact, for very early in my makeup addiction. However, that hasn't stopped me from trying whatever I've been able to get my hands on, and my interest was piqued recently when I found the Lancome Fix It Forget It Setting Spray while I was doing a little internet shopping, and just had to add it to my cart.

 

More than just a setting spray, this is a skin loving product that contains hyaluronic acid, as well as being infused with botanical extracts, such as witch hazel, kiwi and moringa seed. It comes in a translucent bottle that contains 100ml of product, and I love that the spray is about as misting as it can get, which ensures a very even distribution of the product on the face, allowing for it to cover the face nicely. 

 

I find that this does a great job of setting my makeup, which gives me the freedom to go about my day without worrying very much about having any of my carefully applied face shift while I'm out and about. It also makes for a great hydrating spray in the middle of the day, and a spritz of this can help quench my skin's thirst between consultations at work.

 

This retails for $58, and you can find this at a number of retailers, such as the Lancome counters at David Jones and Myer, as well as online on their website and places such as Adore Beauty. I actually really like this spray, and I feel like it holds everything together nicely, making it so that everything stays in place, even after hours at work. Do you have a holy grail setting spray, and if so, what is it?

Comments

  1. I have never tried a setting spray. I struggle with cover up not staying put throughout the day on highly mobile areas of my face (despite using powder over top), especially on my under eye bags. Would you say a setting spray is what I need?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts