Review: The Hair Boss The Overnight Repair Serum


This week on the blog, we are focusing on something that I don't talk about as much as I would like to, and that's my hair! I love, love, love when I get the chance to style my hair, which lapsed noticeably over the intense COVID years, and while I didn't torture it as much with hot hair tools over the last few years, I have definitely been putting it through the wringer a lot with tons of fun colours, which also involved having my hair lightened and subsequently weakened.


As a result, my hair does need a lot of TLC, and much like with my skin, I like to treat it to a boost of goodness regularly, such as with hair masks and other similar hydrating products, which is why I was excited to discover The Hair Boss The Overnight Repair Serum! The Hair Boss is a vegan and cruelty free UK based (both developed and manufactured there) brand that puts the focus on healthy hair, from pre-shampoo to styling.

 
The range is new to hit the shelves at Priceline, and I've been putting The Overnight Repair Serum to the test. I have noticed that my hair has been feeling a little dry lately, probably because I've actually curled my hair on multiple occasions over the last few months, and as such, it is feeling the strain a little bit. I've also noticed little fluffy flyaway bits that have been knotting up as well, particularly at the nape of my neck, which is a new development for me, and probably due to both my general poor treatment of my hair, and the fact that it's getting a lot longer, and therefore in need of a bit more care.
 
 
 
The Overnight Repair Serum comes in a clear glass bottle with a dropper applicator, which makes sense, as this is an oil. It is designed to work while you're snoozing, which means all you have to do before you go to bed is place up to three drops of oil into the palm of your hand, warm it up, then distribute it throughout the ends of your hair. It's made up of a blend of oils, including oils like macadamia seed oil, sunflower seed oil and chia seed oil.
 
 

This serum is surprisingly lighter than I thought it would be, and I like that while it initially feels like my hair is a little greasy, by the following morning, it's been absorbed, and that I don't have to wash it out. I've been using it regularly, and I find my hair to knot less often, and look a little less dry, which I really appreciate! New and now available at Priceline, this can be found for $39 over here, and if you're after more information about the brand (the roots, as it were - I couldn't help myself, the hair pun was just sitting there), then you can head to their website! Have you heard of The Hair Boss before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts