New Release: Nair Bladeless Shave

 
I know that everyone has their own opinion on this, and that hair removal can be such a polarizing topic, but I'm definitely and firmly in the camp of having my legs feel all smooth and stubble free, particularly now that we're heading towards shorts and short skirt season! I have tried all sorts of hair removal products and systems in the past, and while there are a few things, like with skincare, that I gravitate towards, I'm always up for trying new and different things!

 

Hence, I was very excited to see a surprise parcel arrive on my doorstep recently, and that is the Nair Bladeless Shave! First of all, I am very much a shaving chick - it's a cheap and quick fix, and I can always find a razor in the house. If I'm playing the long game, then laser hair removal is what I prefer. It's not painless, but it does really reduce my need for additional hair removal moments, and as a lazy girl, that would be my preference!

 

Now, that said, there is nothing quite like the sensation of what your skin feels like after one round of hair removal cream. I used to reach for this more often before I got a cat, and that's simply because I had a very cuddly cat who wanted to stick by my side at all times, and I didn't want him to accidentally ingest any of it. While my current cat isn't quite as clingy, I still don't grab it as often as I used to, more due to being time poor, and honestly also not being as big a fan of the sensation of the cloying sticky cream.

 

Thankfully, the Nair Bladeless Shave, which works by dissolving hairs below the skin's surface and therefore takes longer for the hair to grow back, is quick and easy to use, and the texture of this is that of whipped cream, which is so much more fun than what I'm used to! This also has the added bonus of being infused with rosewater, which is skin loving and makes it smell great!

 

It's also really easy to use - just push out a large dollop and make sure that it covers the skin in a thick layer. Then, wait for five to ten minutes before taking it off with a damp washcloth, and all you have to do after that is to rinse it off! Simple! If you're looking to try it yourself, head to Woolworths or Chemist Warehouse and you can grab a can for $14.99. What is your preferred hair removal method?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts