Review: The Kind Collective Hydrating Lip Elixir


The Kind Collective seems to churn out products that agree with me, both when it comes to something that works well on my skin, and the fact that they are Australia made, cruelty free and striving to be a sustainable brand that looks after the planet as much as they do the consumers. And once more, they came up with something that I'm excited to talk about!

 

Their Hydrating Lip Elixir promises to help heal and seal and by that, I mean, of course, it should help heal your cracked, chapped and dry lips, sealing in all the moisture and goodness so that your lips can look and feel much better and they can stay comfortable all day. This is a conditioning cream-oil that is infused with natural plant botanicals, in addition to being formulated with hyaluronic acid.

 

There is a lovely blend of rich plant-derived butters, including mango butter and shea butter, that are instrumental in keeping the lips well hydrated, while the hyaluronic acid helps in keeping the lips plump, and this finishes really nicely with a hint of gloss, and the slightest bit of a pink tint, which gives my lips the 'My Lips But Better' appearance that I like for more natural makeup days.

 

This has a nice thin, non-goopy formula that also does feel like it sits on the lips for ages. Instead, I find that this smooths over the lips really well, and I like wearing it as a base and letting it settle down a bit before applying my lip colour over it. Given that I've had a cold recently, this has been really great for helping my lips recover from being excessively dry all the time. 

 

This retails for $14.95, and while the pot is surprisingly big, this actually is also relatively slim, and has a screw top lid, and given that the product is firm and doesn't slip around in the container, this means that it actually is quite a travel friendly design. It's now available at Priceline, and you can also find it online through their store. Are you as keen as I am to try more things from The Kind Collective?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts