Review: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop'Lit All Over Glow Illuminator

 

I know that I'm not alone in wanting this - glowing, beautiful dewy skin that looks lit from within, and has a healthy sheen to it. Given that my skin type is normal to dry, it's pretty easy to understand why a matte skin tone wouldn't necessarily be what I'd go for in the first instance, and why I'm more excited to have a luminous complexion instead. 

 

While I was doing a bit of scouting out of new products on Sephora recently, because, well, Christmas is right around the corner, and I was in the mood to buy myself a present, I bought a little something wonderful, and that's the Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop'Lit All Over Glow Illuminator! This is something that I am loving, and you get to read all about it today!

 

What exactly is this, and why should you consider buying it? Well, if you're in the market for something to give your skin that good glow, then look no further! The Eaze Drop'Lit All Over Glow Illuminator is designed to be mixed into foundation, so that your base can have a golden glow. Or, if you'd rather, you can use this as your base, which happens to be my preferred method!

 

I love that this gives you a fresh faced, healthy luminous finish that gets rid of the appearance of dull skin, and that this is really easy to wear. It doesn't crease, nor does it get cakey. There is a nozzle with a small opening, and this allows you to get out a carefully titrated amount. The consistency of this is lovely - thin and easy to apply. It is also a great product to travel with, as this has a screw cap and the bottle is is relatively slim.

 

This is available in four different shades to suit a variety of skin tones. Given that my complexion wavers between light and medium, I'm more a 02 Taffy Topaz in the cooler months, which is a cool champagne shade, and a 03 Honey Citrine for that warm golden glow the warmer days. This retails for $52 per bottle, and you can find it over here at Sephora. Do you harbour a deep love of liquid highlighters like I do?

Comments

Popular Posts