Review: Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser

 

Hi, it's me, back once again with another review about a Tata Harper product, and this time, it's a category that I'm quite passionate about. I'm talking, of course, about their Nourishing Oil Cleanser! I've long maintained that oil cleansers are perfect for when you're having the ultimate lazy girl/end of day moment, and you're still keen to take your makeup off, but too sluggish to go through the motions of actually using micellar water to wipe every trace of it off your face. The magic of oil cleansers is that when used in conjunction with another cleanser, you can honestly get your face so incredibly clean, it's amazing!

 

This aims to dissolve makeup and the daily build up on your skin without stripping your skin of the natural oils. In order to do that, they need to have some great ingredients, so let's have a chat about what's in it! There is a combination of coconut fatty acids, jojoba oil and sunflower fatty acids to help dissolve build up. For assisting in smoothing and softening skin texture, there are various goodies, including squalene, camellia oil, geranium essential oil, ricinus communis oil, shea butter esters, elaeis esters and milk thistle esters. 

 

And all of that is before you get to what they contain to feed the skin nutrients and give it free radical busting antioxidants! It contains gorgeous oils, like sunflower seed oil, apricot seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, green tea oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and sacha inchi oil. On top of that, it also has alfalfa, borage, meadowsweet, calendula, elderberry fruit and grapefruit. Doesn't that sounds like an awful lot off goodness in one bottle? 

 

This multivitamin oil cleanser comes in a frosted green glass pump bottle that looks lovely in the shower caddy. Two pumps give just enough product to cover my face, and three pumps are needed to help me deal with more heavy duty makeup. As with all oil cleanser, I just need to apply this to dry skin and massage it in, before emulsifying it with some water. This cuts through my eye shadow and mascara really nicely, and my regular cleanser takes care of removing the traces.

 

For $132, this 125ml bottle can help you wash your day away. This works really well on my skin, and I love that it takes everything off without stripping it back/making it too 'squeaky' clean. Essentially, it's a soft and gentle precursor to my evening routine, and it helps in keeping my skin supple and clean. It's available at Sephora, and you can read all about it online over here. Curious about their other products? Head to my previous post about the Regenerating Cleanser! Is an oil cleanser an essential part of your skincare routine?

Comments

Popular Posts