Review: LushSticks Clay Mask Sticks

The 'pandemic years' have us looking at things differently. We have done away with the old hand shake, substituting it for a less intimate elbow bump, and we also find ourselves sharing drinks less often. A number of us may have also cut back on social events, or find ourselves more reluctant to spend time at indoor venues with a bunch of strangers. There is one thing that never seems to change, however. The words 'face masks' will always mean a little something to treat your skin to, rather than what we wear regularly, to prevent ourselves from getting sick. In other words, I think of what I use to treat my maskne, rather than what gives me maskne!

 

One of the newest things to join my artillery of skincare products is by LushSticks, and I'm going warn you, this is worth forking out money for! I just have to ask - how is it, that before this, no one thought about putting a face mask into a roller applicator? It's simply genius! Ok, so these masks come encased in a clear plastic tube that you turn to push the mask up as needed. Based on this, I would have thought that these would be firm, and that it would take a bit of work to cover the skin.

 

Surprisingly, that's not the case at all. These are quite soft, and glide easily over the face without tugging the skin. I've been so fixated by the Eggplant Clay Mask Stick, I've almost finished it! This particular mask is good for controlling oil, as well as keeping the skin smooth, and purifying the pores. This is also supposed to help brighten the skin, while firming it. This goes on a little moist, but does dry down relatively well. It has a pretty, floral scent and each LushStick can be used up to 30 times.

 

In order to help you reach your skincare goals, this contains vitamin E, eggplant fruit extract, purple kaolin clay, walnut extract, walnut, betula alba juice and diatomaceous earth. It also has added essential oils to get that lovely fragrance into the mask. It's really simple to use, and surprisingly mess free! All you need to do is leave it on for 10 - 15 minute before washing it off. This is suitable for all skin types.

I like that this seems to help in keeping my skin balanced and that it helps in making sure that my face stays soft. These little guys retail for about $26 each, and I'm actually really keen on trying all the colours of the rainbow! If you're after the Eggplant Clay Mask Stick, make sure you head over here. There are five different mask sticks in total to help you target different issues, so if the Eggplant mask isn't for you, you can check out the others! What is your specific skin issue?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts