Review: Nu Skin Nu Colour Bioadaptive BB+ Skin Loving Foundation With Sunscreen


Hands up - who wore foundation throughout their time in lock down? Are you wearing as much foundation now as you were before? Well, if you were like me in lock down. you would have cut down on wearing base products, and I am still wearing a lot less foundation than I was before the pandemic hit. I mostly did this because I didn't like the feeling of my mask sticking to my foundation, and essentially removing half of my 'face', but with things returning somewhat to what they used to be, I'm embracing a flawless base once again.

 

My new favourite base comes from Nu Skin, or more specifically, their Nu Colour line, which is all about make up, and that is the Bioadaptive BB+ Skin Loving Foundation With Sunscreen. Sure, it's a bit of a mouthful, but what it also is is light on the skin. This promises to deliver buildable coverage that lasts up to 12 hours, while also looking after your skin with their some beautiful ingredients. 

 

This hybrid formula comes in a tube with a cap that is easy to pull off, and a pump that allows you to titrate the amount of product that you'd like to come out. It contains cacao seed extract, which is meant to strengthen your skin against environmental stressors, and it's suitable for all skin types, which means you can use it if you have oily, normal, or dry skin. There is also the additional of squalene and hyaluronic acid to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

This has a wonderful second skin feel, and look, to it. I love that this doesn't crease as the day goes on, and I don't find this to separate on my (normal to dry) skin. The foundation is easy to blend, no matter what I use to smooth it over my skin, and I love that this gives me a luminous finish, which looks both quite natural, given that I tend to veer towards a more sheer coverage, and healthy. I also love that this doesn't leave my feeling greasy, and that it has UVA/UVB SPF 35 protection. 

 

4.1 Medium-Beige seems to work well on my skin, giving it a very 'my skin but better' look to it. For more information about this, make sure you check out their website. You can find your own shade over here. Overall, I love this concept of a hybrid skincare/makeup base product, and it's a particularly well executed foundation. Are you more into traditional foundation or something like this?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts