Review: Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40

 

Hands up, my babes who use sunscreen daily! Obviously, I can't see you, but there'd better be plenty of hands that shot straight up into the air! And for anyone who's just fidgeting and not looking up, it's never too late to change that! Are you avoiding it because you don't like the smell of sunscreen? Tried a bunch and ended up looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost? Not a fan of the thick, gluggy texture and think it makes your face feel tacky? 

 

Well, stay right here, friend, because you might just change your mind about sunscreen after reading about the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40! The sister who first insisted that I wear sunscreen daily (thanks for the one amazing anti-ageing piece of advice!) sent me a tube of this goodness for Christmas last year, and I absolutely can't love it enough! 

 

This comes in a white tube with a yellow screw cap that makes me feel cheery every time I see it. It also helps that this has holographic letters on it! This contains a broad-spectrum, reef-friendly sunscreen that comes out clear and has the slightest hint of that classic sunscreen scent. The texture of this is like silicone initially, but it doesn't slide all over the place. Instead, it ends up staying exactly where you place it, and feeling like absolutely nothing at all after a minute. 

 

What's actually in it that can be great for your skin? There is meadowfoam extract to help keep the skin hydrated, as well as frankincense and help soothe the skin. This also contains red algae, which is meant to help protect your skin against blue light emitted by electronic devices. Side note: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'd really like more information about how harmful blue light really can be before deciding if this is a necessary inclusion. I mean, it sounds cool, but I don't know how much this truly does. 

This sits really well on the skin, and doesn't interfere with any other bits of skincare or makeup. It really is a thing of wonder, and I cannot stress enough just how great this truly is. This also has the added benefit of helping prolong the lifespan of my daily face by acting as a relatively effective primer, and you honestly can't go wrong with that! This isn't easily available here in Australia, but you can grab your own tube of this at various online retailers, including Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts