Review: Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Luminizing Setting Spray

 
Can we please just have a moment of silence for the end of January? I mean, is it just me, or has this year kinda just gone rushing by? I know that it's been hot and muggy this year, but MAN, I love Summer! I mean, Winter fashion is definitely something else that I adore - boots, sweaters, cute scarfs and patterned tights, but it's on a different level, ya know? The other thing I don't love about Summer when it's this humid? My makeup going haywire on me by sliding around my face and not staying in the right spots after painstakingly applying it in the wee hours of the morning with just a cup of coffee to sustain me. Thankfully, I have what I need to beat the heat, and that is the Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Luminizing Setting Spray!

 

The Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Luminizing Setting Spray comes in a clear pink bottle with a cap that's easy to pull off and pop back on. This contains some really excellent ingredients, including sunflower seed oil, lavender oil, aloe vera leaf juice, evening primrose oil and hyaluronic acid. This has been created in such a way that it comes as a dual layer liquid, with the primrose oil and vitamin E to help nourish the skin while it locks in moisture, and lilac extract, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera for refreshing and soothing the skin.

All you have to do once your makeup is done and you're ready to seal it off is shake it up, then give your face a few spritzes and you're set! I love that the pump on this works so efficiently, and that this mists the skin really lightly. I've also enjoys using it throughout the day just to refresh my skin, particularly when it's been really hot, or as a little pick me up. 

 

I love that this really does seal it all in, and does a good job of it too, for most of my work day, and that even after a big sweaty dance lesson, my makeup still looks mostly intact. There is a little bit of slippage, particularly after a humid and sweaty long day at work, but it's not very noticeable. After spraying it on, it leaves me with a luminous glow that lingers for a decent part of the day. It will be interesting to see how it holds up in the Winter too, when my skin changes and gets a little drier.

 

Another thing I love about this is also the price - for $13.99, this is considered to be among the priciest products that this brand has to offer, and yet, for what it is, this is incredibly affordable! Flower Beauty is available at Chemist Warehouse, and if you haven't tried their range of makeup yet, then you need to hop to it! What has been your favourite Flower Beauty find?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts