Review: Omnilux Contour Face Red Light Therapy

Happy Monday, my queens! I hope y'all are staying dry and that your lovely little plants are enjoying all the rain we've been receiving here in Sydney - that's just how I want to look at this in a sunny side up way, rather than the, where on earth did Summer go, perspective! The weather has certainly allowed me to spend more time indoors, though, and it means that I've been dabbling in more skincare and makeup than usual, which, honestly, I'm loving! Speaking of things I've been loving, the Omnilux Contour Face is definitely one of my favourite beauty goodies at the moment!

 

I know we've dabbled in light therapy previously, but what exactly is this little cutie supposed to do? It's meant to help:

  • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
  • Reduce the appearance of pigmentation and redness
  • Promote healthier, younger-looking skin

This utilises two wavelengths of light, red 633nm and 830nm, to work on a cellular level to help stimulate new collagen production, while mitigating the effects of sun damage and visible signs of ageing, as well as reducing fine line and wrinkles.

 

This comes in a slim green and white box with clear instructions, and all you need to do before using it is charge the unit, as you cannot use it while it's plugged in. The mask is quite flexible, and lives up to the name of contour, as it does fit itself really nicely to the contours of your face. It is relatively light (no pun intended) and comfortable to wear while you're multi-tasking, or if you'd prefer to switch off for a bit, while it switches on, it's a really easy mask to wear with velcro straps helping to hold things in place.

 

The mask is definitely not painful, and does not generate any obvious heat while it works it's magic. The recommended routine is to use this three to five times weekly for 4 - 6 weeks, then look at maintaining it as desired. I'm not going to lie - my skin has been absolutely loving this! I love clever things, and this really tops the clever thing list right now. My skin looks refreshed and rejuvenated, and everything just looks better. I can't rave about it enough - I can't love it more than I do!

This retails for $590, and it's easy to clean, which I recommend doing after every use. You can find more information about it online over here, as well as be able to buy your own. If there's one thing that you should be investing in, it is definitely your skin, so make sure you head on over to check them out! What has been your favourite skincare invention so far?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts