Review: Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream

I feel like there's been a bit of a shift in the weather lately, in that it has gotten colder, but not necessarily drier, and that may be because of all that rain, or perhaps it's because I've been using the right combination of skincare recently, or more likely, it's a combination of all of the above. Whatever the case may be, I have to say, I'm very grateful that I have recently discovered the Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream, because this has been dreamy on my skin!

 

If you're not familiar with Glow Recipe, I'd be shocked - I mean, no offense, but have you been hiding under a rock? Glow Recipe has been kicking around for a while, and they have some beautiful products that could help you achieve that juicy, bouncy, smooth, dewy skin, and the Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream is another one that you should consider adding to your artillery of skincare weapons if that's what you're after. 

 

This vegan cream is meant to help hydrate and brighten the skin, while also firming it. It is a whipped gel cream that has polyglutamic acid, which is a hyaluronic acid to help make it more efficacious, while also helping to trap moisture in the skin. The hyaluronic acid is actually a blend of multi-weight hyaluronic acids, which means that it allows for better hydration of the skin.

Additionally, it contains plum extract to help brighten and hydrate the skin, and ice willowherb, which is totally new to me, and this is meant to assist in balancing oil and supporting the microbiome, making this a good choice for babes who have combination skin. It is available as a 20 ml jar or in a 50 ml container. A light purple shade for both the cream and the jar, this gorgeous cream does have a light gel, almost creamy consistency, and I love that this doesn't leave any residue on my skin, while still moisturising my skin beautifully. 

 

This has a soft, sweet scent that I quite like, and sadly doesn't linger at all. For my normal to occasionally dry skin, this cream does do a good job of plumping it, as the name would suggest. As someone who didn't need, but simply wanted, to purchase a face cream, I only budgeted for the smaller jar, and now I wish I had allowed myself a bit more leeway with my finances! This is currently available at Mecca, and you can find it over here. What have you tried from Glow Recipe?

Comments

Popular Posts