Review: Kopari Body Oil Gold Aura Body Oil

While the Winter has been surprisingly mild during some weeks, it's also had a bit of a bite to it from time to time, such as yesterday, with the high winds knocking things over and blowing furniture across the road. When that Winter sun hits, though, and the winds have died down, the true magic of living in Australia in the colder months comes out. With clear blue skies, and the Winter warmth shining on you, Sydney Winters suddenly don't feel quite so harsh and horrible. 

 

It also makes you feel like you could show a little skin during this time of year, and it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. That totally is true, until the wind picks up again, of course! During weather like this, body oil remains my moisturiser of choice, and I do love that I can choose something that brightens up my day with a bit of sparkle. I may be the only one that knows that it's there some days, but that's enough to keep me happy sometimes!

 

One of my favourite things to do is to shop around on the internet when I'm feeling a little glum, or when I'm happy, or... Well, it really is just one of my favourite things to do, let's be honest! Once a shopaholic, always a shopaholic, I'm afraid! And of course, while having a look on the internet recently for something gorgeous to buy recently, I chanced upon the Kopari Golden Aura Body Oil! This oil ticked two excellent boxes for me - firstly, it's a body oil, and secondly, there are gold, glittery bits in it, so, winning!

 

This comes in a clear glass pump bottle, and it contains micropsheric hyaluronic acid, which is meant to penetrate into skin to help keeo it hydrated, while also maintaining the skin's protective moisture barrier. The gold flecks in it are 24k gold, and this is supposed to help reduce redness and inflammation, while improving the firmness of the skin. It also has squalene and sunflower, which is rich in antioxidants, as well as shea and coconut oils - these all act together to moisturise the skin, leaving it hydrated and luminous.

 

I find about six pumps to leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturised with a soft, luminous sheen, but beware - it's really easy to go overboard with this, because it feels delicious on the skin, which would leave the skin feeling greasy. A little goes a long way! This is meant to have a warm, floral scent, with notes of toasted sugar, jasmine and sweet creamy musk, but what I catch first is the toasted sugar, with a soft drift of jasmine. This is suitable for all skin types, and being vegan and cruelty free, this truly is an inclusive product! If you're looking to grab your own bottle for $69, head to Sephora. What's your favourite ingredient in this body oil?

Comments

Popular Posts