Review: Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleanser

 

It has become apparent to me over time that I have very champagne tastes for someone who should really be trying to live life on more of a beer (or rather, alcoholic ginger beer) budget. Despite regularly getting skincare and makeup sent to me, I still spend a large part of my weekly pay on things that bring me joy in the form of Sephora/Mecca/Cult Beauty/insert name of store here, as well as bargain flights with Jetstar - the addiction is real, y'all! 

 

I've also noticed that over the last few months, I've been featuring a number of not so budget friendly products, and while I've long been a believer that the price tag does not always match up with the quality of the product (which also applies to flights some days), it's astounding how little I've actually discussed products that wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg. I'm now seeking to remedy that by starting this week off by talking about the Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleanser! 

 

I've been deep in Korean beauty products recently, and the Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleanser is just the start of it. This cleanser comes in a white tube with a white label depicting two little islands jutting out of the ocean, which we'll circle back to, as well as Korean writing. It contains 150 ml of product, and it relies on some lovely ingredients to reach the skincare goals of removing the remnants of makeup, while keeping the skin balanced and soothed.

 

This is a low pH cleanser, which is part of what helps with balancing the skin, and there are also moisturising factors that assist in creating a moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss. Additionally, there's Triple Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain that moisturised feeling. There's also panthenol, allantoin and ceramide NP to soothe the skin, and keep it comfortable. What you're left with is a creamy cleanser that comes out quite thick, and takes a bit of work to get it to foam up.

After working it with my hands to get to that point, I then massage it into my skin in rotational strokes. I love that this cleanser is incredibly gentle on my skin, and that it doesn't cause any irritation. Instead, this cleanser lives up to the claims of cleansing while moisturising the skin, and it really is the perfect cleanser for this dry, Wintry weather. This is a very affordable $22.17, and it also goes on sale occasionally at Beauty Amora - additionally, you can use my affiliate code, BEAUCAT, to get a discount on it at Beauty Amora. What was the last Kbeauty cleanser you used?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts