Review: Nu Skin Epoch Hand Cream

My little mittens (read: hands) have been feeling all chapped and sad this Winter. You think I would be used to it by now, given that I have plenty of experience with Winter, having about 20 plus years of them under my belt by this point, and all of the hand washing I've had to do as part of my job, scrubbing into surgery regularly. And of course, let's not even mention that COVID years, when we stepped up the hand washing!

 

Hence, it's of little surprise that my hands need lots of loving attention, and a sure fire way of keeping my hands happy is making sure that I don't skimp on my evening routine of applying hand cream before hitting the hay. I recently opened the Nu Skin Epoch Hand Cream, and I can honestly say it has surpassed my expectations! 

 

As I get older, I feel like I have very specific needs for my hand cream. I like it thick and creamy, but I don't want it to leave my hands feeling greasy or sticky. I can honestly say that the Nu Skin Epoch Hand Cream ticks all of the boxes! This peachy-beige tube holds a thick, buttery formula that squeezes out of the tube nicely, and I really like that there is just a little flip lid on the cap part of the tube, rather than the entire cap being a flip lid - it just makes it neater.

It doesn't take much for this to be thinned out and massaged into the skin. This results in my hands feeling smoother and softer, without that accompanying greasy feel that can sometimes go with a cream that's so thick. I mean, I even managed to open a jar after using it - that's how non-greasy it is! The dry down time is seriously seconds, which means that you don't end up having to stand around for ages, fanning your hands. I love that this is also meant to help form a protective barrier, so that it can help prevent further moisture loss. 

 

The reason why it works so well is probably due to the Murumuru seed butter that's in it, which is something that's traditionally used in South America to help the skin look and feel healthy by nourishing and hydrating the skin. There is also vitamin E as an antioxidant to help fight oxidative stress, as well as pistacia lentiscus gum, which can moisturise nails and cuticles. It all gets turned into something magical that works beautifully on my hands (and elbows)! How often do you apply hand cream?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts