Review: Modelrock Tube Tech Tubular Mascara in Jet Black

 

Happy Thursday! It's been a big week for me already, starting my Monday off with a bang at the hair expo as a hair model for a friend, which, while exciting and fun, did take a zap out of me, as an introvert. Life of the indoor cat, I guess! That said, I would totally do that again, so stay tuned for another major hair makeover next year! What's silly about the event, though, was that I didn't quite realise that I needed to be on stage in order to have my hair judged! The good news was, however, that while my hair was being kept up by constant spritzes of hair spray, I didn't have to worry about my mascara smudging, because I was wearing the Modelrock Tube Tech Tubular Mascara!

I was having this discussion with one of my besties, who got turned onto tubing mascaras by yours truly about a year ago, and she was waxing lyrical about the benefits of using tubing mascaras. In the case of the Modelrock Tube Tech Tubular Mascara, this has been designed to wrap each individual lash in tiny tubes (hence the name), so that you can have mess-free length, volume and definition. This is meant to be smudge-proof, flake-proof and clump-free, so that you can look flawless, with stunning lashes, all day long.

 

This comes in a glossy, black tube, with metallic pink accents. The wand is somewhat narrow, making it easier to coat the lashes with the product. In order to use it, start with clean, dry lashes so that you can ensure a smooth application. When I've had my lashes lifted, I don't bother with an eyelash curler, but that is option prior to application as well.

 

I tend to use a very zigzagging motion to apply mascara on. I have heard somewhere that it's meant to help prevent clumping, but I also think that this gives you quite an even application. This is the kind of mascara that you can layer for a bigger effect - just make sure that you allow one coat to dry before going over it with another one! I have really enjoyed using this! There's no mess involved, and any accidental smudges created in the course of application can be easily corrected. 

 

It does help with the appearance of volume, but not curling, sadly. It's a smudge free mascara that I can wear daily, and it doesn't weigh the lashes down. This is also very easy to remove - simply use some warm water to soften it up, and it comes away without any issues. Modelrock is Australian owned, as well as vegan and cruelty free. Additionally, at only $22, this won't break the bank! Head over to their website to read all about it! What kind of mascara do you always reach for?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts