Review: Holifrog Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop

 

Beautiful skin doesn't happen overnight, and sometimes, it's about trying all of the products that you can get your hands on until you get it right. At least, that's what I tell myself as I slide that new bottle of serum into my basket while I'm out and about "running errands''. And of course, that's exactly what I was thinking when I bought the Holifrog Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop, and it's such a welcome addition to my rotation during the dry seasons!

 

Prior to purchasing this from Sephora, I saw it pop up on my Instagram feed an awful lot, and I remember thinking that it sounded like a great brand, so of course, I had to find an excuse to try something from the brand I settled on (definitely not settled for) and that's the Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop! This is said to be a concentrated lightweight hydration serum that's filled with vitamins and antioxidants.

 

Meant to be suitable for all skin types, this is supposed to soothe, repair, restore and nourish dehydrated skin, while also balancing oily skin's sebum level, so that your skin can continue to look fresh and smooth, staying bouncy and soft. It has some lovely ingredients, including some commonly used tried and tested goodies like aloe leaf juice, squalene, jojoba seed oil, niacinamide and apricot kernel oil. There are also some other interesting additions, like goji fruit extract, honeysuckle flower extract and rice extract, just to name a few. 

 

This comes in a short, wide bottle with a pump, and two pushes on it gives me enough serum to cover the skin on my face, neck and decolletage. When I started using this, I thought this was maybe a biphase serum, because it didn't come out as a solid colour initially, but the more I've been applying it, the more consistent it has looked coming out. This serum is quite concentrated and has a minimal water formula, and a silky, smooth texture that spreads over the skin nicely.

 

Despite being so concentrated, this is surprisingly quite thin once it's been applied, and I love that this dries down nicely, and doesn't leave the skin feeling tacky - in fact, it feels almost a little oily. I do feel like it makes my skin feel a little bouncier and look more luminous, which I definitely have been seeing in the mirror in the early mornings when I've headed to pilates. Cruelty free and vegan, this is also fragrance free and it sits at $74 for 30 ml at Sephora. What have you tried from Holifrog?

Comments

Popular Posts