Review: Antipodes Gospel Vitamin C Skin-Glow Gel Cleanser



A good cleanser is instrumental for maintaining, or achieving, good skin. I mean, we could hammer on about an excellent serum, or a fabulous eye cream, or a facial oil that would leave your skin glistening, or that hydrating face cream that would seal it all in, but without cleansers, there's just no way we would get the skin that we're aiming for. Moreover, I find cleansing my skin a wonderfully therapeutic thing to do at the end of the day - washing the day off of me is part of my relaxation routine, and I've been loving the integration of the Antipodes Gospel Vitamin C Skin-Glow Gel Cleanser!

 

If you're not new to the blog, then you'd definitely know about my long term relationship with Antipodes and how wonderful I find their products to be. If you're new to the blog, then welcome! Also, because you might not know this yet, I'm a big fan of Antipodes and their products. With those general expectations in mind, I was very glad that it did in fact live up to how I thought it'd pan out. This aims to blast your skin with vitamin C, leaving it with fresh, glowing skin, ready to receive that next hit of skincare.

 

This uses the  power of kakadu plum, which is steeped in vitamin C, with Vinanza Grape and Kiwi, which is a compound that's rich in antioxidants, to improve the appearance of skin, reducing skin redness and pigmentation. The addition of lotus flower, olive squalene oil and essential fats from meadowfoam help in keeping the skin soft, while also replenishing the essential lipid barrier. This is designed for those with dull skin, and it's suitable for most skin types, but particularly for those with oily and combination skin.

 

This vegan product comes in an amber bottle with a pump. Each push delivers a decent amount of product, so that you can wash all the detritus of the day off without feeling like you have to force more cleanser out of the bottle, or skimp on it. This comes out as a pale golden gel, which has a zesty scent to it that I find quite refreshing. I find this gel cleanser to be quite gentle on my skin, while also lending a bit of a glow to it, and it doesn't make my skin feel particularly tight or dry. 

Instead, this cleanser feels light on my face, and it does a great job of getting it clean, while refreshing the skin. It's an enjoyable product to use, and this is cruelty free, and it also comes in a 100% biodegradable cardboard box that's been printed on with vegetable ink. Additionally, the bottle can also be recycled. With all of the feel goods in one product, it's not surprising that I'm getting to the last 1/3 of the bottle! It's available where Antipodes is sold, including Priceline. What is your favourite cleanser from Antipodes?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I had used many Vitamin C facewash and still i never get brightening effect after washing my face. But after reading this I am going to try this one too may be this time ANTIPODES cleanser will work for me .
    Also here are some Best Vitamin C Face Wash I get to know nowdays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts