Review: Nivea Cellular Lift Expert Day Cream and Night Cream

You know how you grow up with certain brands, and using them always takes you back? It's also really exciting to see brands that were part of your childhood and formative years evolve along with you, and come up with products that you want to try, aside from all the staples you already use regularly. Nivea is one such brand, and I was given the chance to try out their Cellular Lift Expert range recently, and while I don't think that these dramatically changed my life, I was glad I got to give them a go!

 

Firstly, let's talk about the Nivea Cellular Lift Expert Day Cream with SPF 15. This comes in a beautiful white jar with rose gold accents, and the cream itself has a medium consistency that is easy to spread over the skin. Containing hyaluronic acid, this is meant to help increase the moisture levels of the skin, so that it can stay better hydrated, as well as bakuchiol for anti-ageing properties. 

 

This has a nice light creamy texture, and it doesn't take long for this to be absorbed. While I do find that this helps in keeping my skin better hydrated during the day, mostly because it's another layer of moisturisation beneath my facial sunscreen, as this only has SPF 15. I don't feel like this makes a massive difference to my fine lines, but as an adjunctive product to my usual daily routine, this is quite helpful, and not expensive.

 

The Nivea Cellular Lift Expert Night Cream is what I switch to for the evenings and the good news is that the jar is a completely different colour, so you can't confuse one for the other, with the packaging being a navy blue with rose gold accents. Like the day cream, this also contains bakuchiol, as well as hyaluronic acid, and this is a rich and thick cream that isn't particularly heavy, and thins out quite nicely when rubbed between the palms of your hands.

 

Much like with the day cream, I don't feel like this has made a massive difference to the fine lines on my face, but it feels like it's helped with keeping my skin better hydrated, and smooth, during this Winter. If you're looking for something that's going to change your skin, particularly when you're a skincare offcionado, these probably won't be for you. However, if you're looking for some entry level products, this is a good place to start! What is your favourite Nivea product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts