Spotlight: Aussie Brands That You Need To Love Part Two


Carrying on the theme, I'm showing more love for Aussie brands that I'm into, and please be aware - this is by no means a complete list! These are the brands that I find myself reaching for a lot as I get ready in the morning, and as such, it's the stuff that I'm loving right this moment! If you missed the previous post, make sure you hit it up over here


Without too much further ado, here are more brands that I've been falling for!


Can we take a moment to talk about Bondi Sands? This Aussie brand is well known for the fake bakes that create that sunkissed glow, but this also has one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried as a spray, as well as a dry oil sunscreen (not picture). Stick one into your basket the next time you're lurking in Priceline (come on, you know we've all lurked before!), and try it this Summer! For other reviews I've done in the past, you can click here and here.

For another brand that lends to a good complexion, you can't go past La Mav, with their organic BB creme being one of the best I've tried. I've also talked about other products by them in the past, and if you're on the market for an organic skincare line, this is a good place to start. You can also read my review of one of the face masks I've been loving this Summer.


Blessed By Nature previously featured on the blog, with their tinted moisturiser being one of the things I liked most about them, and my feelings haven't changed! This one surprised me, in the best way, and should be on your must try list, if you haven't already hit their stand! As someone who is currently trialling their eye cream, I can certainly say that this is a brand that I'm enjoying.

We also need to discuss Ulta3 - I mean, it's not like I don't talk about it enough! Ulta3 is one of my absolute favourite budget friendly, fun and gorgeous brands. I wish they were stocked in retailers closer to me - or actually, thank goodness they're not, because I'd have way more Ulta3 coming out of my ears! I had to sort through a number of Ulta3 posts I did in the past, but here's a small selection of my favourite things from them, which you can find here, here and here. If you're interested in my other posts, you do a search via the little box on the right.

Ultraceuticals is one brand that will always have my heart. From their SPF 50+ face lotion to their serums, I've discussed this brand at length on the blog, and I don't see myself stopping any time soon. Just head herehere and here to read what I've enjoyed from them before, and I honestly can't wait to see what they whip up in 2019 - just be careful, because I may bowl you out of my way as I rush to the counter, credit card in hand!

And finally, to finish off talking about Australian brands, I have to, of course, include the iconic brand, Jurlique! I love their rose based products, and their cleansing oil has been a wonderful addition to my shower caddy. I also think that they have some of the nicest limited edition products on the market, and that they are worth the accompanying price tag. 

What is your one Aussie brand that you're always trying things from?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts