Review: Jurlique Nourishing Cleansing Oil


Happy New Year, y'all! I hope you've all had an amazing couple of days off, but you're ready to come back down to earth and hit the ground running, because 2019 is going to be a fruitful and productive year, am I right? And to kickstart this year, I'll be talking about the awesome Australian brand, Jurlique!


I've long been a fan of theirs, with their gorgeous serums and smooth hand cream, but I can honestly say I love them even more now that I've their Nourishing Cleansing Oil!


This little beauty comes in a frosted bottle with the white pump that I associate with Jurlique. The fluid is a light yellow, and has a lovely, flowing consistency in that it's not particularly thick, but definitely not watery. As usual, place it on dry skin, then go nuts on working that into the face. Then, once you're happy with it, add some water to emulsify it before washing it off with your favourite cleanser for that super double cleanse. 


This cleansing oil is wonderfully gentle on the skin - it almost feels like it works without any effort at all! This does away with all sorts of tough makeup, including a full face of glam, and some of my blackest mascaras. This product is pretty hard working!

This contains a blend of lovely botanicals obtained from the organic farm in the South Australian hills, including rosemary, lemon balm, calendula, birch and funnily enough, licorice, which I cannot smell at all.


For $42, you'll get a 200 ml bottle of product, which seems like a decent amount for what you pay. You can buy it online here, or in store. This gets a definite two thumbs up from me! 

What new product are you trying out this year? 

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts