Review: Medik8 Micellar Mousse


Makeup removal can be a bit of a pain, as we all know - bit of hard work late in the night when you're back from a big one out, am I right? However, removing makeup is getting easier as technology progresses, and these days, it takes very little effort, and very little rubbing, in order to take off the day. Today, I talk about one of my favourite new things for removing  makeup, and that's the Medik8 Micellar Mousse!



This comes in a pump bottle (and what an excellent pump it is!) that contains 150 ml, and as you push on the pump, a nice large dollop of foam appears. I find that it doesn't take very much, probably two to three pumps, for enough product to take the whole day off. Containing olive oil, Moringa extract and glycerin, this stuff is crazy effective!


This stuff is super gentle on the face, but can be a little messy. There are a few ways to do this:

  1. Pop some on the hands, rub it all through the face and makeup, then wipe it off with a face towel or Face Halo.
  2. Pop some on the hands, rub it all through the face and makeup, then run into the shower (carefully, because your eyes are probably shut if you've been taking off your eyeshadow and mascara), then wash it off.
  3. Get in the shower, pop some on the hands, rub it all through the face and makeup, then wash it off where you stand.

All the kidding aside, I find method one (and three!) works wonders for me - literally 99% of my makeup is gone once I wash it off, leaving my skin clean and glowing. The boast on the bottle of 'purifying and nourishing effortless rinse off cleanser' is absolutely right! This doesn't leave a residue, and absolutely plows through any makeup in it's way - and I freakin' love it! 

Find out more about the Medik8 Micellar Mousse over here. It retails for just $49 and it's so worth it! What's your go to Medik8 product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts