Review: Swisse Rosewater Balancing Mist Toner


Toners should be a part of a good skincare routine, and yet, I feel like this is something that we don't talk about as often as we should - why is that? It's time to stop neglecting this part and actually start looking at some options. With that in mind, let's have a chat about the Swisse Rosewater Balancing Mist Toner.



I've been using the Swisse Rosewater Balancing Mist Toner, and I have some thoughts on this. Firstly, for those who aren't in the know, Swisse does indeed make skincare products, and they have been doing this for a few years now, but I do feel like they are still better known for their vitamins and supplements. Their older generation of skincare wasn't quite to my liking when I first tried it, but I have dabbled in their current line, and I've been pretty happy with what I've tried so far, and I'm happy to add the Rosewater Balancing Mist Toner to the list.

This is a toner that comes in a brown spray bottle containing 125 ml of product. I have to say that this is where I'm least happy with it - the spray doesn't so much mist as it does spit, and I get a pretty wet splatter of toner on the face. That said, three spritzes and my skin is quite covered.


This is a daily calming mist that is infused with a mix of botanical extracts. This blend of rosewater and aloe vera, as well as organic rose hip and vitamins C and E help to soothe and balance the skin, while improving skin texture and tone. I love that my skin feel refreshed after I use this and that this heralds the start of the rest of my evening skincare routine. I also like this as a bit of a skin revitalising spray to help give my face a bit of a boost when it's dry after a long day.


This comes in at a very affordable $12.95, and can often be found on sale. You can find it over at Priceline, as well as on their website

Do you use a toner? If you don't, would you start using one?

Comments

Popular Posts