Review: Dermaenergy Hydrate And Inflate Serum


Dermaenergy has been living on the bathroom counter, and I've been so busy using it, I haven't had the chance to actually write it up until now! This little container has been boosting my skin, and here's why!


The Hydrate And Inflate Serum is ideal for those with dry skin in need of a bit of moisture. 


It is meant to boost the skin's ability to collect and retain moisture, with hyaluronic acid as the main ingredient. I love the inclusion of white grapefruit and lemon essential oils for the scent too - it's just got that hint of a lift without being overly citrusy. There's also the interesting addition of adenosine triphosphate, which they claim to act as an energy bank for the skin. I don't know how that would work, I'll be honest - any chemists wanna chime in on that?


What ever the function of that particular active ingredient, I can honestly say that I'm keen on the serum, whether that lends to the results or not! And I say this, because there are quite a few factors that I like. The clean, white container, with the very efficient pump is just the start, and the label that fits in with the rest of the range appeals to the uniformity that I enjoy in my packaging. 

The serum comes out a cloudy shade, and has a medium consistency, which melts away beautifully once it's smoothed over the skin. Without crean, the skin feels a little sticky, but once you've got lotion slathered on your skin, it's certainly something that you can no longer feel. The result? Skin that looks and feels like it's had more than just moisturiser on it - more supple, and it definitely has a juicy plumpness to it.


Dermaenergy has previously featured on the blog, and you can find it over here. $69 will get you 30 ml of product, and you can head here for more information on it. What's your favourite hyaluronic acid serum on the market? Have you tried anything by Dermaenergy before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts