Review: La Mav Green Clay Detox Mask


Woo! Summer has well and truly hit, am I right? It's hot all the time, I'm about 5 shades darker than I was, and my skin smells like sunshine and citrus. I absolutely love it! Downside? My skin has also been acting up a little bit by getting a little oily, which, let's be honest, could definitely be worse than this, so hey, that's not terrible! That said, I've had a little help from one of my new skincare buddies, and that's the La Mav Green Clay Detox Mask!


This is an organic clay based mask that is meant to help detoxify the skin. It contains skin purifying bio actives that are supposed to absorb excess oil while removing impurities and pollutants.


It also claims to cleanse the pores without stripping the skin to give you smoother and brighter skin. For $34.95, you'll receive a tube of face mask containing 60 ml of product. Vegan, cruelty free and organic, this gentle face mask comes out a pale green, which has a lotion consistency. This goes onto the skin smoothly, and doesn't dry down. It rests on the skin nicely, and it's also really easy to wash off after the necessary minutes on the face.


The end result of using this mask is that my skin ends up feeling softer and not as greasy, particularly where the oil tends to gather, around the hairline and nose. All in all, perfect for this time of year! You can find more about it over here.

How do you change up your skincare during the Summer? What's your preferred face mask this time of year?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts