Review: Arbonne RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Cream


I've been quite a fan of the Arbonne makeup range over the last couple of years, and I'm also happy to say that I am rather fond of their skincare collection as well. The Arbonne RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Cream is the latest Arbonne apple of my eye.


This is an eye cream from the RE9 Advanced range, which has been designed to help with maintaining a youthful and rejuvenated complexion. The eye cream itself contains caffeine to help reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark circles, while the olive squalene is supposed to aid in moisturising the delicate under eye area.


This comes in a creamy beige pump bottle with a removable cap that is covered in gold foil. I love that this pumps out enough each time for one side of the face, and that the lotion is quite rich. It does take a while for it to be absorbed, but you can definitely feel the skin being sufficiently moisturised. My dark circles haven't been quite as apparent (and when they show up, they show up - they are very hard to miss), but I have to say that my fine lines in the area haven't been quite erased by the eye cream.


All in all, a very enjoyable eye cream for $85! For more information on this, you can head to their site over here. What has been your experience with Arbonne? What's your favourite product from them?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts