Review: Garnier Fresh Mix Tissue Mask Vitamin C Shot


This time of year is really not for the faint of heart - from the shopping crowds to the relentless Christmas carols and the endless card writing, the festive season will have you feeling loopy from just how non-stop it is. Thankfully, there's always the chance to multitask as you're masking, so you don't have to neglect your skin when you're feeling swamped!


Enter the new Garnier masks that are now on the market! The design of the these masks is such that you can maximise freshness by waiting to drench the entire mask in fluid until you're ready to do a mask. It's actually a pretty clever idea, and one that also cuts down on the amount of additional plastic that certain masks would use to prevent the mask from sticking to itself.


All you have to do it fold two bits of the packaging together, apply some pressure, then pop! The fluid will flow from one part of the sachet to soak the mask. Make sure you sufficiently soak the entire mask so as not to waste the fluid, and also to get even coverage. I love that there are currently two options, and these two are the ones I would always reach for - to either brighten or moisturise the skin!


The dry algae tissue mask, once infused with serumy goodness, you can then rip the pack open to get the mask out. Place it over your face, sit tight for 15 minutes, then whip it off and appreciate how happy your skin is! That certainly was the way it went for me when I used the Vitamin C Shot mask! I liked that it did seem to give my skin a boost and glow, and that it felt really comfortable on my skin. I also enjoyed that it fit my face incredibly well - a definite bonus!

It turned my dull and overworked skin from AW to WOW, and I'm looking forward to when I need some me time, which is when I'll be slapping the other mask on!

These babies retail for around $7, which is pretty affordable. What do you target for when you're looking to solve your skin woes?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I read a lot of posts but the topic covered in this is the most comprehensive & helpful. I would definitely recommend it to others.
    Do you need help with your bank statement pdf? These guys saved me from a lot of trouble. Thankfully they are quick, discreet & amp; very reasonable.
    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://bankstatementpdf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of posts but the topic covered in this is the most comprehensive & helpful. This is really wonderful post. I would definitely recommend it to others.
    Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.
    Get some professional help to modify pdf bank statements. These designers are quick & amp; discreet.

    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://bankstatementsmodify.com


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts