Review: Kiehls Instant Renewal Concentrate Mask


A while back, Kiehl's released something that I fell in love with from the moment I tried it. I finished most of the pack, then got distracted from writing about it, and ended up forgetting all about it, until I unearthed the remaining mask from the pack, which prompted me to write all about it, before I forgot about them again! 


Firstly, can I just say that it's a terrible oversight that I didn't write this back when I first tried it? I suppose that's what comes from having tons of different things to try - I know, I know, it's the worst first world problem, isn't it?


What exactly do you get for your money? The Instant Renewal Concentrate Mask comes in a pack of 4, and retails for $46. These oil-infused hydrating sheet masks come as two pieces in each packet - this means that you have a separate sheet for the area around the mouth and cheeks, and another for around the eyes, forehead and temples. The Amazonian Oils are meant to help replenish the skin while reinforcing it's protective barrier, smooth skin texture and moisturise the skin for a dewy finish,

I love that the masks are biocellulose-embedded hydrogel masks, which means that while they can be tricky to peel off from their plastic backing, these definitely stick beautifully onto the skin. It's great in that these aren't like most Western masks in that they are a relatively small fit, so that they got onto the face neatly. The two halves also come together really nicely. 


The best part, however, is the intense hydration that it serves my face, resulting in smooth, glowing, happy skin. It's also great in warm weather! I'm definitely picking up more for the days ahead, particularly as I have quite a few plane trips coming up, and these would be a great treat for my skin!

For more information about it, head over here. What's your favourite Kiehl's goody, and why?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts