Review: Swisse Hemp Seed Face Oil

 

I had a cold recently, and I still feel like my skin is recovering from that at this point! While I was in the thick of it, aside from not feeling amazing mentally, because when does a cold make anyone feel better, I just felt like I couldn't quite get hydrated enough, no matter how much I drank and how much cream I slathered all over my skin - I was absolutely dry all the time. It's a good thing facial oils exist, because I honestly don't know how I would have kept my skin moisturised otherwise!

 

I've been busy using the Swisse Hemp Seed Enriching Face Oil, which I can no longer find information for, and might mean that it's been pulled from the shelves for a revamp of the skincare products. Still, I'm excited to be talking about them, because this oil has *SPOILER* worked rather well on me, and I feel like it deserves a blog post of it's own. Swisse is, of course, best known for their supplements and vitamins, but they're no slouch in the skincare department either!

 

The Swisse Hemp Seed Enriching Face Oil is a blend of natural plant oils, made of raw cold-pressed 100% Australian hemp seed oil, as well as jojoba seed and macadamia seed oil. This is steeped in omega 3 and 6, which help to keep the skin well moisturised, leading to an improvement in the appearance of dehydrated skin, so that you can have smooth and supple skin that has a radiant glow to it. That all sounds amazing, but should you be out there, trying to hunt down a bottle of your own?

 

If you've been paying attention up until this time, then you'd know that it's a firm YES! This face oil comes in an amber dropper bottle that has a relatively strong suction, which means that you're guaranteed to get out a decent amount each time. I find about 5 drops to be, while potentially excessive for some, an excellent amount for my skin and decollatage, covering enough surface area to keep my skin comfortable.

 

I don't find this to have much of a scent at all, and I really appreciate that this starts off as quite an oily product that actually dries down to the point where you can't feel it on the skin at all. It's one that I feel would be beneficial in the Summer, as well as Winter, and I really do love how my skin has been drinking it up. It's not a life changing, mind blowing product, but that it's helped in keeping my skin feeling happy and less tight, which I appreciate! I'd be keen to see how they might top this, and you can bet I'd be there to try it out! What have you tried from Swisse?

Comments

  1. Fantastic content! You've really outdone yourself on this one also Read This Post Hemp Seed Oil for Skin And Hair at Low Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you approach different angles. Your creativity shines through in every post. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Also view our Product - Hemp Kumkumadi Face Oil – 10 ml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog's insights consistently captivate me, offering fresh perspectives and sparking contemplation on various subjects. Keep up the excellent work! Also view our Product - Hemp Kumkumadi Face Oil – 10 ml

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog always enlightens and inspires. Also view our Product - Hemp Seed Oil for Skin And Hair at Low Price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts