Review: Keracolor Colour + Clenditioner

So, I keep thinking that I'll grow out of my hair colour changing ways, but I don't think that's going to go away any time soon! In fact, I've actually recently gone and done something.... interesting! I got a massive chop and got about half of my hair removed, as the first step of something fun. After years of promising myself that I would like to go all the way, to being blonde, that is, I finally took the steps to actually do that, on my own, in the comfort of my home. Given that I had purple in my hair, it actually stripped that back, where it became pink, on a background of blonde, which, if I do say so myself, turned out really well! 

 

And I'm not intending to stop there! I am going to be attempting to mermaid my hair on my own, so fingers crossed and here's to me not butchering my tresses! Well, we're going to leave dyeing my hair by myself for a moment, but leave me any questions that you might have, and talk about how we're going to keep the colour looking as saturated as possible, with very little effort, and that brings up to Keracolor Colour + Clenditioner!

 

Ok, so, for the babes out there who have fun and vivid colours in their hair, holler! Hands up if you, like me, find it frustrating to have to hit up the salon every 6 weeks, or you have had to resort to doing it at home yourself, possibly splashing hair dye everywhere. Yeah, if you put your hand up, then I feel you. Thankfully, Keracolour is about to help you kick ass without the stress and worry that comes with doing your colouring at home! The Keracolor Colour + Clenditioner is designed to cleanse, nourish and deposit colour onto the hair.

 

Essentially, it's a condtioning cleanser that instantly leaves dye colour pigments with every wash, so that you can help maintain your colour, or do something fun on your own with very little effort! The pigment is meants to last up to 10 - 15 washes, depending on the porosity of your hair, and how pre-lightened it is. All you need to do is wet your hair, saturate your strands in the colour of your choice, and either comb through the hair for even distribution, or work it into the tresses with your finger, then leave it for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing it.

 

This comes in a variety of shades, and is contained in a pump bottle, making it easy to get the product out, leaving minimal mess behind in your surroundings. This is actually a pretty great product to trot out in the shower, and I love that I don't seem to get any staining of the grout between the tiles, mostly because I don't have to listen to my husband cry about it afterwards! The best part, of course, is how well it works! I love that this does actually clean, while colouring, and I find that the colour does hold relatively firm. Managing the upkeep of my colourful hair is a breeze, thanks to this! For more information on Keracolor, make sure you head over to their website, and check out my favourite, which is the purple! What would be the colour of your choice?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts