Review: Lash Gro Fibre Lash Mascara

 Is anybody else like me, and tries to squeeze as much time out of a day as possible, leading to you being a little too over enthusiastic with what little free time you have on the weekend, and then booking way too many commitments in? If it's you, my apologies - you must be tired, but hey, at least you're fulfilled and happy! This also means that I need to try and look perkier and brighter, because I live by 'fake it till you make it' some days, and on the days when even your eye cream can't totally salvage things, what better way to do so than with your mascara?

 

Let's go and talk about Lash Gro! Born out of a love for wanting to make women feel beautiful, confident and empowered, this brand was created by two friends, and this gorgeous brand has been featured in a number of different publications. This of it as a way to help nurse your lashes back to health (such as for the babes who may have been putting a little too much stress on their lashes with multiple sets of extensions), a way to bring your lashes back to their very best and beyond.

 

Their currently only have two products in their stable of goodies, and while that may seem limiting, it is all about doing something well to begin with, rather than spreading yourself thin at the very start. The Eyelash Growth Serum formula is the fruition of over 10 years of research, and is chock full of powerful plant peptides and amino acids. These are designed to help support your lash growth by strengthening your eyelashes, allowing the hair follicles to repair, all while preventing hair loss. This is also meant to support your lash renewal cycle to promote longer, thicker eyelashes.

 

The Lash Gro Fibre Lash Mascara is infused with that eyelash growth serum formula, and contains 4D fibres that's meant to help enhance the length, curl and volume on the lashes instantly, while it also helps to hydrate and condition the lashes for future growth. This is a vegan, water-based mascara that is meant to be smudge proof, on top of everything else. So, how does this really work? 

 

This comes in a slim tube with a wand that distributes the mascara evenly over the lashes. I really like that this seems to thicken thicken and darken the appearance of my lashes. However, I have never had a mascara smudge ON my eyelids, rather than under my eyes, until I tried this, and this has me a little flummoxed, although, I suppose that also means that they have worked well enough in creating length in order to actually reach that far! This doesn't hold a curl for me, sadly, but those are rare and few and far between. As for healthier lashes, at 4 weeks, I don't think I can quite tell yet, but I love the concept of a 2-in-1, and I find that so very clever! Grab your own over here for $44.95. Is this something you'd try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts