Review: Barni Skin Dew Not Disturb

Oh what a week I've got ahead of me! I'm now officially on the countdown to my time away in Hawaii, and let me tell you, fam, I really can't wait! Not only am I going to see one of my favourite loves of all time, my best friend from Canada, but I actually get to have a holiday with her, where we can shoot the shit, hang out and discuss our lives, loves and everything else in between. This comes after five years of separation, and honestly, I'm fizzing with excitement!

 

In the midst of all this excitement, of course, I have to think about keeping my skin looking at it's very best, because you can imagine, considering that it's going to be an epic reunion, there will be a lot, and I mean, A LOT of pictures! So, I want to be having that good holiday glow, the one where it looks like I've had lots of sleep, plenty of laughter, and hours of bonding over cocktails in the warm sunshine. Enter Barni Skin and their Dew Not Disturb to fill the brief!

 

Why is Barni Skin all over my social media, and should you be trying this for yourself? Long story short, yes! But of course, I'm going to tell you exactly why you should add this to your must try list anyway, so buckle in! Their motto is to help babes achieve that happy holiday skin year round, and they are an Australian brand, where the only thing that's not manufactured here is the packaging. They also talk about being committed to transparency and sustainability, so it's definitely a watch this space type of situation!

This is meant to hydrate the skin, strengthen the skin barrier while reducing moisture loss and calm and soothe irritation, all while being absorbed quickly and not leaving any residue on the skin. In order to get your skin to that luminous state, this contains four kinds of hyaluronic acid to help draw that moisture in, as well as three types of ceramides to help rebuild, repair and restore the skin. The inclusion of provitamin B5 means that this can help with inflammation and irritation and keeping up the moisturising of the skin, as well as supporting the skin barrier. Finally, there is also red seaweed extract to help with hydration, elasticity and fine lines and wrinkles.

Dew Not Disturb comes in a blue glass jar with a white screw lid, and once removed, this reveals a soft cream that has a gel texture. It also has a light, lovely scent that dissipates quickly, just like the cream when it gets smoothed onto the skin. Due to the light consistency of this, it doesn't sit on the skin for long, and the moisturising effects of this is fantastic! I love that this isn't greasy, and that my skin feels smooth and lovely in the morning, rather than dry and stressed. You can find it over here at $54 for 50 ml of product. What have you tried from Barni Skin?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts