Review: Livani Signature Daily Shampoo and Conditioner

 

It's time to get slippery with your hair, because we're back and talking about hair care again today! After a lull in the haircare department, 2023 is truly shaping up to be heavily about hair care, and let me tell you, I'm so totally and absolutely here for it! While makeup will always have my heart for those bright and wonderful moments, and skincare is the real MVP in helping me achieve all of that goodness, hair care is where it's at when we're talking about the crowning glory that my hair is, especially as I've been terribly mean to my hair, with all the bleaching, dyeing and hot hair tools.

 

So, I had an unexpected, but wonderful delivery from Livani recently, and it is just gorgeous! I was completely unfamiliar with the brand until it literally landed in my lap, and let me just say - thank you for much for the introduction! Livani is an Australian brand, both in that it was created here, and has remained here when it comes to manufacturing. The entire range is vegan, and everything is packaged in recycled plastic that's both sourced and recycled here in Australia, which I love.

 

I was excited to see that I was sent the Signature Daily Shampoo and Conditioner, which is marketed as being appropriate for those who wash their hair daily, and those who have flat, slightly dry hair that lacks body. I just about fit the bill, but rather than daily, I wash my hair just about every other day, due to a variety of reasons, and I wanted to see how this would perform on my hair. This is meant to not weigh the hair down, adding a bit of body and bounce, while also hydrating the hair. These pump bottles have an outrageously luxe feel to them, and they seem almost metal, and the pumps work really well at getting the products out. 

 

These have a spicy, somewhat flora scent to them, which comes from a combination of jasmine flower, geranium leaf, vetiver root, lavender, orange peel, patchouli, clove leaf and cinnamon bark essential oils. This heady blend of spice and botanicals results in it being an uplifting sensation that also relaxes you. This duo uses a blend of rice protein to help create volume and shine, as well as olive fruit oil for adding a bit of light moisture, while also softening the hair. Last but not least, cinnamon bark is present to help stimulate circulation to the scalp, and encourage new hair growth.

 

This gorgeous pair feels rich and beautiful on the hair, and I love that it feels like a luxurious, wonderfully scented experience every time I work it through my tresses. I also enjoy the effects that they have on my hair, and that my strands are feeling soft, with a bit of volume, as a result of using these. These landed in my lap as a surprise, and what a gorgeous surprise it's turned out to be! You can head over to their website to learn more about the brand over here. What's the last time you tried something new on your hair?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts