Review: Salt by Hendrix Body Oil Neroli + Argan Oil

 


Another week and we're inching closer to the end of the first quarter of the year - where has the time gone? It would appear that no matter how much time has passed, however, my love for body oils has not waned, and I continue to be really into them! We are so lucky to be living in a time when we are spoiled for choice, and in the last month, I was able to choose to use the Salt by Hendrix Body Oil Neroli + Argan Oil.

 

I was drawn in by how pretty I found this to be, and also the tagline of 'A lightweight body oil infused with neroli that nourishes skin and protects against premature ageing', which I thought sounded quite attractive. This comes in a clear glass bottle with a glass dropper, and it contains beautiful pink botanicals in the bottle.

 

This is made up of argan, apricot kernel, jojoba and neroli oils, which are steeped in vitamins C and E, as well as antioxidants and linoleic acid. Together, they aim to help improve the elasticity of the skin, while helping to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It also boasts the ability to be quite versatile, in that this can be added to your bath, moisturiser for an extra hydration boost, foundation and conditioner.

 

I will say that I've only ever used this as a body oil, so I cannot attest to any of the other uses, but this body oil is really rich on my skin, and I don't know how it would go being mixed into other products, and how that would perform. I can say that when I've used it after a shower, my skin stays slippery for a long time, and it seems to take a long time to dry down. There doesn't seem to be much of a scent that I can catch, and my skin is softer for using this. However, this does seem to be one of the more oily oils I've used for a while, and as such, I don't tend to reach for it as much. 

This is an Australian made and owned brand, and it's also vegan and palm oil free, which are all excellent points to keep in mind. I found this on Adore Beauty previously, but cannot seem to locate it there at this point. There are other online retailers that do stock this particular oil, in addition to other Salt by Hendrix products that I'm keen to try! What's your favourite from the brand?

Comments

Popular Posts