Review: Nude by Nature Absolute Volumising Mascara

I feel like I have to apologise to y'all - it's been just about forever since my last mascara review, and I honestly can't believe it's taken this long for me to get around to writing this one up! And really, it's been ages since there's been any talk of makeup on this blog, and I promise I'll do more posts like this one! Just to make up for it, I'm kicking things off with a real corker of a product, and that's the Nude by Nature Absolute Volumising Mascara!

 

This comes in a very glossy bronze tube (one that seems to attract a ridiculous amount of fingerprints) that houses a fat brush that I didn't think would work particularly well on my lashes, but it proved me wrong. Before I expand on that, let's have a chat about what's in the tube that makes this such an excellent mascara!

 

The Nude by Nature Absolute Volumising Mascara is a 100% natural volumising mascara, enriched with 100% natural ingredients. These consist of plants like Illawarra Plum, Poppy Seed Oil and Kakadu Plum. There's also the inclusion of Carnauba Wax and Quandong, and together, these help to nourish and protect the lashes, while also helping to defend again free radical damage. This mascara is also available in both brown and black.

 

Let's talk about how this really performs! Being of Asian descent, I can honestly say that aside from having straight hair, my lashes are also stubbornly resistant to holding a curl, and finding a mascara that does this is near impossible. The Absolute Volumising Mascara, sadly, doesn't get them to hold much of a curl, but what it does is coat my lashes really well, giving them a look of a volume, while still having them stay quite flexible. 

 

Due to the sheer size of the brush, this ends up coating my lashes really well, really quickly. I find a zig-zag pattern (moving the brush left to right in quick strokes) to work best. The only drawback is when I try to go after the lower lashes, then it can be a little unwieldy. The black shade is gorgeously dark, and best of all, it wears well throughout the day, and doesn't result in unsightly panda eyes as I go about living my life. This retails for $29.95, and can be found where Nude by Nature is stocked, including Priceline.

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts