Review: Bondi Boost Blowout Brush Pro

Now that things have opened up again, and we're no longer restricted to the one spot, the one state, or hell, even one country, I'm taking great pleasure in doing my hair and makeup again! Well, makeup, anyway, but my hair has always been another story. I know that I'm really lucky in having straight hair, and that I can often just finger brush and run out the door. Additionally, I am pretty adept at curling my hair, so that it can sit nicely when I'm heading out to things, but I've always been envious of the babes that can blow dry their hair efficiently without getting a sore arm by the time they achieve that bounce - I'm pretty sure my arms falter way before that!

 

Of course, I was suitably excited to see Bondi Boost come out with a product that I really wanted to have a go at, and even more ecstatic when it was offered to me. I'm talking about none other than the Bondi Boost Blowout Brush Pro! This nifty little gadget is designed to dry, style and volumise your hair all in one go, and heck, I'm all about that right now! Imagine having just the right tool to make you look polished and put together, without actually needing any real skills to get there! 

There are 1200 watts of drying power, as well airflow vents all the way around to help maximise drying, and the ionic technology reduces frizz, while dual bristles help to detangle the hair as it brushes through it. It's a 75mm large oval-shaped barrel blow dry brush, with 3 heat settings, going from low to high, and a 3M swivel cord to move as you do. All this adds up to a smooth mane with some excellent body that moves with you, and looks great in pictures!

 

I love how easy this is to use! With my stubborn hair, which, while straight, doesn't yield to heat tools very easily, it's nice to find a gadget that it does response to without me having to struggle with it. It takes a little bit of work initially to feel comfortable using this, but after about 2 or 3 tries, it's actually quite intuitive and before long, you're blow drying like an absolute pro! I love that when I flip my hair around after using this, it continues to sit really nicely.

 

This feels like a bargain at only $99.95, particularly if you were to look at the cost of a professional blowout! You can grab your very own hair tool over here, and while you're there, make sure you look around at what else Bondi Boost has to offer. This is definitely my favourite new hair tool, and you can bet I'll be using it regularly over the next few months! What is your go to hot hair tool?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts