Review: Conserving Beauty Sea Your Glow Mask

Hi beauties! The weirdest thing about April has to be the sheer volume of public holidays that we hit, followed by the sudden and almost abrupt disappearance of hot cross buns, which is undoubtedly the worst thing about this month. That, and the shorter days that are also slowly turning colder with each setting of the sun - can't say I'm ever a fan of Summer disappearing! What I am a fan of, however, is the Conserving Beauty Sea Your Glow Mask!

 

In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that I'm a fan of Conserving Beauty in general, simply because of how excellent their products are, and their ethos - they are Australia's first water-responsible beauty brand. What exactly does that mean? This is the very basis of their entire range - essentially, they talk about how they have very little water added to their products, leaving more space for actual active ingredients, so you're getting more bang for your buck. A higher concentration of goodness, with less dilution. 

Aside from that, it also means that the products are doing their part in reducing the beauty industry's water footprint, given that they are formulated entirely without water - this means that no water is wasted! In fact, Conserving Beauty is the first beauty member of The Water Footprint Network, and this lets them research and sustainably manage their water footprint. They don't just stop there - they are also responsible in a number of other ways. These guys are vegan and cruelty free, sustainably sourced and housed in responsible packaging. Doesn't that sound amazing?

 

After that massive build up, I feel like it would be really anti-climatic if I didn't like the face mask - thankfully, I can honestly say that this is some great stuff right here! Retailing for $50 for 70g of goodness, this comes in a round glass jar with a yellow screw cap. This doesn't have much of a scent for me, and it has the consistency, and look, of thick blended kale, which is more appealing than it sounds. Designed to detox and refresh the skin, this mask contains beautiful ingredients, such as spirulina, kaolin clay, marula oil, green tea, jojoba oil, cocoa seed butter and sunflower oil.

 

Thanks to them, I'm left with skin that feels soft and nourished after regular use of this. I love that this doesn't dry down, nor does it feel like it's running off my skin during the 10 minutes I have this on my face. It's a different kind of clay mask to what I have been using, and I rather like it. Their current range is very limited, but if they continue to go the way that they do, I expect to see great things from them! For more information on the range, particularly their Sea Your Glow mask, head to their website over here

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts