Review: No 7 Instant Results Nourishing Hydration Mask

 

I go through these phases where I think I'm being so good, and trying not to spend money, and feeling smug about life. That illusion usually gets shattered by me getting my monthly credit card statement, and realising that the reason I was feeling good was because I was slowly, but surely, amassing a decent amount of products that I wanted to try. And rinse and repeat. Ah well. At least I'm happy, am I right? And I am not in debt for it, but I will be honest and say that I probably could have a better amount of savings! Good thing I've got nice skin to show for it too!

 

On one of my recent shopping sprees, I decided to spring for the No 7 Instant Results Nourishing Hydration Mask, as a result of my success with the brand, and you can see the posts here, here and here. Well, let me tell you, that was a damn fine idea! For $24.99, I scored myself a great little pick me up for the skin, and given that you get 100ml of product, I feel like it's a fair price to pay. This comes in a clear plastic bottle that shows you the mask in a swirly pattern, and I love that this comes with a thick, fat pump that gives you a generous amount with each push.

 

It comes out as a blend of peachy creamy goodness that spreads easily over the skin. The texture is quite thick, but smooth, and I love that it actually sits on the skin nicely without it shifting, despite me running around while it's on my face. The formula includes a blend of skin identical lipids, so that it can work quickly to moisturise the skin. I will be honest and say that I don't entirely know what's in it, but I can say that it does work for me. 

I love that this can be used a number of different ways. If you're short on time, or you're looking to give your skin a bit of a zing before you head out for the day, then this is great for helping you look all fresh and moisturised. All you have to do is pop a layer on the skin for three minutes, let it work it's magic, then wipe it off. Alternatively, if you're after something a little more intense, you can leave it on the skin for up to ten minutes, and then remove it. 

 

My skin does seem to love this! For the dry days, it's been helpful for giving the skin a bit of a boost, so that it can be look and feel better moisturised. It's recommended that you use this two to three times a week, and I can see why! I'm adding this to the list of products that I would regard a success from No 7, and you can find it over here at Priceline. What product do you use as your instant pick me up for the skin?

Comments

Popular Posts