Review: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil

 

I think that most of us here love a good bargain, although, side note - I previously overheard someone saying that if it's on sale or cheap, then it can't be worth getting, which is so not true! And I love discovering gems that work well for me, so imagine how I feel when I find something that is both amazing, and totally affordable! And that brings me to talking about the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil!

 

First of all, I can't believe I've never written about this golden drop before! You guys know how much I love Palmer's and how obsessed I am with body oils, and I never made the connection to actually whip up some frenzy on two of my favourite topics? Well, I'll now be shouting it from the rooftops, because this unsung hero has truly been in high rotation here at Temporary Princess Headquarters, and my skin is so in love with it.

 

I will say that there's a chance I didn't quite think of it as a regular body oil, not that there's such a thing, really, let's face it, most products have multiple uses, due to the name making me think it was only for targeting certain skin needs, and I can't believe how small minded I was being, limiting myself and the oil's potential. This is a lightweight oil that is designed to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin and ageing skin. This has been formulated with a mix of cocoa butter, vitamin E, pure argan oil, natural oils and Cetesomate-E® Complex, all of which will leave your skin feeling deeply moisturised. 

 

This comes in a tall plastic bottle with a surprisingly efficient pump, for one that has quite a narrow nozzle, and each push releases a good amount of product. I find about six pumps to cover my torso and arms nicely, while another six pushes do my legs easily. This oil can be quite greasy if you're heavy handed with it, which isn't hard to do when you really like something, but if you don't overload your skin, it is actually quite light on the skin, and it keeps my skin feel soft and beautiful.

Steeped in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, I feel like this is the perfect balm to soothe the skin and senses after stepping out of a hot shower at the end of a big day at work. It also has that gorgeous chocolatey scent to it, and slathering the oil on your skin means treating yourself to some aromatherapy too - winning! This is very much what I think of when someone says drugstore, but make it luxe. Retailing for just $25.99 for 150 ml of product, I cannot tell you how incredibly beautiful and worth it this oil is. Have you tried the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. well am using palmers cocoa butter for body from many yeras and it gives satisfying result am not aware of their new body oil korean skin care products online in pakistan
    Korean hydrating sheet mask online in pakistan it seems good addition in night care routine so body get enough mositurization

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts