Review: Polished London Hyaluronic Acid Teeth Whitening Powder

 

There's a lot to smile about these days! For example, it's nice to know that I'm still with my husband after ten years of being married and that in fact, we will be celebrating our anniversary this month. Additionally, I just celebrated a big birthday and it's fantastic! Also, on top of everything else, I happen to be overseas as you read this, living my best life, after just seeing one of my bestest friends, who joined me in London for my birthday!

 

As you can imagine, there's a lot to be happy about, because life is truly wonderful, and I'm so here for it! Of course, it helps to have gorgeous teeth to smile with, which does give me an even wider smile, and Polished London has been great for that! I've been trying out their latest thing to hit our shores here in Australia, and that's the Hyaluronic Acid Teeth Whitening Powder! This is the first of it's kind, formulated to whiten, nourish and hydrate your smile!

 

To achieve those goals, this has PAP PRO to help deal with stains, while hydroxyapatite is there to reminieralise and protect tooth enamel. The formula also has vitamins A, C and E to help with improving oral hygiene and to keep the teeth and gingival tissue healthy. Last but not least, there's of course hyaluronic acid to help keep the gums better hydrated. 

 

This comes as a fine white powder in a white PMU pot that reflects how you want your teeth to look after a few weeks of trying this out! PMU is a sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable alternative to plastic, and this product is cruelty free, PETA-approved and 100% vegan! It can be used with or without toothpaste - all you need to do is make sure your toothbrush head is damp, so that when you dip it into the pot, the powder would stick to it easily. A thin layer is all you need to get started, and they recommend using this two to three times a week.

 

This has a pleasant taste, and I like that it isn't gritty at all. Instead, it just feels like you're brushing your teeth, and I feel like there's been a little improvement in the colour of my teeth since I started using this a few weeks ago. I can't speak for all the other things it's meant to do, but I'm happy with the results! For more information on the brand, head to their website over here, and if you're looking to check the brand out in store for yourself, you can head to Priceline, as they are now stocked there as well! This retails for $59.95, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this - would this be something you'd like to try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts