Wouldn't you know? The one time I make a dig at beauty boxes, they come around the middle of the month! Haha... Doesn't that figure? Another box that I thought would be Christmassy themed, but not really! Still a pretty strong box - have a look at this Lust Have It December box!
Doesn't this look exciting already? This month's theme for Lust Have It is... not entirely clear, but it does say Lust Have It wishes you all the best for the festive season - don't mind if I do! If you're interested in any more information on this monthly beauty box, head over to their website to find out more!
1) SunSense Anti-Ageing Face SPF 30+ (full size) - as it gets warmer and sunnier, the SPF 15 isn't going to cut it anymore, and I'm really looking forward to giving this a go once my Elizabeth Arden runs out!
2) Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium (full size) - I've enjoyed the texture of the other version of the Maybelline BB cream, so I'm hoping this will be much the same, but without the salicyclic acid for the acne control.
3) Pelactiv Hydrating Cream Cleanser - It's said to have powerful antioxidants and green tea extracts, and to detoxify skin. It's also supposed to be for normal to dry and sensitive skin.
4) Clairol Visible Repair Intensive Mask - this hair treatment has silk and almond oil in it to leave hair soft and repair damaged hair. There are times when I need a bit of TLC, so this will definitely come in handy!
5) Uriage Aquaprecis Refreshing Gel-Cream - another moisturiser! This supposedly relies on Uriage's H2O Technology for hydration, and locks moisture in for 24 hours. Sounds promising for post sun exposure!
6) Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream sachet - great for travelling and I already know that I love this product!
So, overall, big on skincare, but skimpy on makeup! A rather nice box otherwise, with lots of things I want to try! A total of about $66.82 - not bad for $19.95 monthly!
Have you received yours yet? Are you happy with what is in this month's box?