Review: RoC Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Night Serum

Happy New Year, my lovelies, and welcome back to the blog! In the world of beauty, I know it's hard to know exactly what you're looking for, but I like to think of it as a divide and conquer situation. For example, if you know that your skin is a bit sensitive and could use a bit of help with the barrier, then this might be a job for niacinamide. If your complexion is looking a bit dull, and could use a bit of a luminous light added to the skin, then it's time to bring in the vitamin C. If you're after something that could help your skin keep it's youthful glow, then you should look in the direction of retinol.

 

I know that retinol can be a tricky thing for people who may be sensitive to it, and some of us may need to be eased into it, but don't let it daunt you, it truly is an amazing active ingredient! I've been loving the RoC Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Night Serum, and honestly, this whole range is worth trying, and you can find previous posts about the line over here, here and here. Out of all of them, however, I will say that this may be my absolute favourite product!

 

This is advertised as an overnight retinol serum that is meant to show the user some proper results. This is made up of a heavy concentration of retinol and antioxidants, then placed into a small sealed biodegradable capsule, so that it would remain fresh and potent. To access the serum, you'll have to twist the capsule and give it a squeeze. The serum has a beautifully velvety texture, and as you smooth it across your skin, it feels incredibly rich and soft.

 

My skin looks immediately better right after using this, all glowy and clear, and that's just the start! At the time of writing this, I only have about three capsules left, and this has been wonderful for my complexion. I feel like this has truly made a difference in making it look smoother, clearer and just better. The fine lines I've noticed creeping around my eyes and forehead have been looking just a little less obvious, and I'm loving it!

This serum comes in a set of 30 capsules in a clear plastic jar for $49.99, and you can find it where RoC products are sold - Chemist Warehouse! It has been another successful run with RoC - at this point, I'm wondering if there's any that might agree with my skin, because I don't know that such a product could exist! Just out of curiosity, is there a RoC product that has worked for you, and not for others? Leave a message below!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts