Review: Bread Beauty Supply Hair Oil

 

Makeup may be where my heart always rests, from the very start, and skincare is what I love steeping in, but hair care is all about my crowning glory, and let's face it, your hair is one of the first things that people notice, and it can seriously make or break your outfit, and spirit, some days! Well, if you're into hair care, then you might want to take a peek at one of my new purchases from Sephora, the Bread Beauty Supply Hair Oil!

 

So, total side note - I've been using post wash leave in treatments and oils for so long, I honestly never thought that there would be babes out there with dry hair and not reaching for them. Make sure you check in on your friends, and get them to change their routines if needed! So, while I was window shopping on Sephora, as usual, I was attracted to the Bread Beauty Supply Oil as it sounded like a relatively versatile product that I could integrate into my routine via a variety of ways. 

 

This is recommended to be used as a post wash product, and when used this way, it may actually be better for the babes with super thick, curly or very dry hair. Simply apply a small amount all over wet hair after washing your hair, and style as per normal. Alternatively, you can add it to your hair between washes for when you feel like it's in need of shine, and of course, you can always use it as a pre-wash treatment, where you apply it all through your dry hair and scalp and leave it on for two hours, or even overnight, before washing it off. 

 

This is meant to help protect your hair from hygral fatigue, which is when your hair has had too much moisture, leading to constant and excessive swelling of the hair cuticle, resulting in weaker strands that have more breakage and frizz. I actually never knew that this was a thing! The Bread Beauty Supply Hair Oil comes in a glass bottle with a screw cap, and there is a little opening that allows you to tip out a small amount of oil, which is really all that you need. 

 

This smells incredible! It's like they managed to bottle liquid candy to feed the hair, and it smells just like it. My preferred way to use this is as a pre-wash treatment, rather than a leave in product for after my shower, and that is because despite the light consistency of this in my hands, it is a surprisingly heavy product in the hair, resulting in it being a bit limp and lacking in volume. When used as a pre-wash treatment, this leaves my hair feeling softer, and it doesn't weigh it down then. Retailing for $39 for 100 ml of product, this is also available for $23 for a 30 ml bottle. Would this have a place in your routine?

Comments

Popular Posts