Review: Bright Skin Beauty Skin Rejuvenator

 

Hi y'all! Welcome back to the blog! New year, same old me, but hopefully better skin! First off, thanks for your patience - I know that I've been quieter on social media, aside from all the travel and food snaps, but I'm back and raring to go! While travel, both domestic and international, is one of my absolute favourite things to do, I will be honest and say that being in new climates, particularly when you haven't had any time to transition over to it, and being on a plane, are both things that can seriously contribute to you having unhappy, dry and stressed out skin.

 

As a relatively seasoned traveller, I've learned what I should pack over time, but I do occasionally miss out a product of two, and one thing that I never realised I really wanted, arguably needed, in my travel kit is this little cutie, the Bright Skin Beauty Skin Rejuvenator. I mean, where you have been all of my (travelling) life? Easy to use and lightweight, this is designed as an adjunctive at home appliance that can help deliver targeted treatments.

 

This has three different light colours/settings to help you achieve those skin goals, and it's suitable for all skin types and skin tones. If you're looking to combat acne, switch it to the blue light. This is meant to help clear up existing blemishes, while also preventing future breakouts. It targets acne-causing bacteria, and reduces inflammation. The green setting is used to help promote microcirculation and lymphatic drainage. In doing so, it can help reduce puffiness and swelling. This is also meant to help with reducing the appearance of pores. 

The red setting is the one I'm most familiar with, and that is for anti-aging. Meant to help stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity, this is supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also improving the appearance of dark spots and sun damage. To start using this, all you have to do is press the power button, and it will beep and light up. To get to the desired setting, just push the power button again until you reach it. Then, press the device against your skin (it will vibrate as you do so), while also moving it in an upward and outward fashion. While I wasn't initially expecting the vibrations, which startled me, I found it quite pleasant. You're meant to use this on clean, dry skin, without any skincare products on it. 

 
For anyone who may not have seen it yet, I demonstrate how easy it is to use on Instagram! It's recommended that you use the Skin Rejuvenator for 5 to 10 minutes each time, 3 to 5 times a week. I feel like this has made a difference to my skin with regular usage, and that it has been much happier, with less obvious signs of fine lines, than I had while I was away. I am certainly packing this into my travel bag the next time I set off for different shores! It retails for $100, and you can find it over here. Do you regularly use light therapy, or is it something that you would like to try more of?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts